To carry out functions to meet the objectives of the department of nursing of the Mackenzie and District Hospital in a manner that complies with the philosophy of the nursing department and meets the goals and objectives of the Mackenzie and District Hospital. Directly responsible to the Health Service Administrator.
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing RN registrant.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to determine and deal with emergent situations in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to use equipment related to patient care safely and effectively.
Two hours North of Prince George lies Mackenzie, a recreational and industrial hub of the North. Located at the Southern end of the largest man-made reservoir, Mackenzie has a population of over 3,900 residents and is a friendly, spirited and balanced community rich in history, but with an eye for the future. Mackenzie offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.