Reliability EngineerHigh Prairie, Alberta
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Reliability Engineer will play a key role in the future planning, development, continual improvement and execution of recapitalization plans, product quality/assurance systems, projects, and process improvements throughout the mill. The Reliability Engineer will assist and/or plan and execute all aspects of small capital projects or technology programs including basic data gathering, engineering evaluation, scope-or-work development, preliminary design, cost estimation, financial analysis, detailed design, contract negotiation and detailed scheduling.
The Reliability Engineer will maintain the skills and knowledge to effectively analyze equipment, operational processes and procedures, while providing recommendations that are aligned with predetermined objectives of the operation. Additionally, the Reliability Engineer will support and explore innovative ideas that further High Prairie OSB business goals and performance plans. Qualifications:
- BS in Engineering (P. Eng Certification)
- 5 + years in an Engineering role (manufacturing experience preferred)
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs
- Ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams
- Proven experience of working within a team to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- The ability to communicate effectively – both verbal and written
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuous learning and development
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And, through our community investment strategy, we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work. Whether we’re providing jobs, volunteering or giving through donations, we work to make our communities stronger and more vibrant through active participation.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives.
We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!We offer:
For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!A Career With Tolko Is More Than A Job
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
It’s pride in what you do. It’s making a difference every single day, working side-by-side with people you respect.
Explore our opportunities, submit your application, and join a company that works for you, your family, and your community!If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until May 13, 2021.We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.
Maintenance and Technicians