VIRTUAL61 - HomeRes - QC - BMO
Job Family Group:
Customer Shared ServicesWork Schedule: DAY/EVENING SHIFTS
, candidates must be flexible and available to work from Monday to Sunday, between 7AM and 11PM Eastern Time Candidate must be bilingual, French and English.
The Fraud Analyst, Customer Contact Centre is accountable to take inbound calls from Customers related to fraud, in both French and English. Conducts investigations to identify, assess, decision and report on activity that indicates an exposure to financial crimes. Ensures potential threats and investigations are evaluated, documented, managed and escalated by following standard operating procedures. Provides subject matter expertise and oversight of criminal risk by following a disciplined and intelligence-based approach to detection and research of activities and events in alignment with criminal risk frameworks and standards to ensure compliance as well as support trending, analysis and insights generation.
- Provides input and develops recommendations for process and customer service improvements.
- Stays abreast of financial crimes risk trends, relevant regulations and compliance standards.
- Monitors and analyzes various information provided through detection systems, tools, reports, or manually to evaluate, investigate and determine required actions.
- Supports the collection of evidence and information to be used for multiple purposes including incident reports/filings, loss prevention, litigation and criminal prosecution, management information and statistics, and process improvements.
- Documents actions and information found throughout the investigation to develop and maintain account/case files.
- Develops and maintains an understanding of the financial crime management processes, frameworks and techniques.
- Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Provides notification, information and instructions to internal/external stakeholders related to incidents as necessary.
- Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees.
- Analyzes issues and determines next steps.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Bilingual (English and French).
- Typically, between 2-3 years of relevant experience and a post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of risk and regulatory requirements as they apply to financial crimes is an asset.
- Knowledge of banking products, services, processes, and organization is an asset.
- Specialized knowledge.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Good.
- Organization skillls - Good.
- Collaboration & team skills - Good.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - Good.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.
Customer Service and Support