Cognera is looking for an Energy Billing Analyst to join our Client Support team. As an Energy Billing Analyst, you will play a key role in a dynamic team of professionals that provide outsourced billing and settlement services for some of Alberta's leading energy retailers.This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in Canada.What your impact will be:
What we are looking for:
- Respond to customer inquiries demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills as well as exemplary customer focus.
- Provide case management within our CRM system to fulfill customer requests covering contracts, services, billing accounts, financial transactions and more.
- Calculate, validate and generate invoices on behalf of our clients.
- Problem-solve novel and unexpected issues.
- Liaise with Developers as required on issue resolution.
- Document system issues and work with Cognera staff to test and implement fixes.
What would make you stand out:
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to dynamic situations
- Demonstrated analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Apply critical thinking to independently analyze and resolve issues.
- Aptitude towards math and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and change focus/priorities quickly as required
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive, positive, "can do" attitude
What we can offer:
- University degree or diploma in relevant subject
- Experience in the De-regulated Retail energy or utilities sector
- Experience in the Alberta Power and Gas Markets
- Experience in invoicing
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision paid 100% by Harris starting from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP/401k matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Remote work and more!
Cognera offers proven, cost-effective billing and customer care solutions to enable your organization to meet increasing customer demands and industry requirements. Our billing, business intelligence and information solutions help Competitive Energy Retailers and Utilities manage complex data. Cognera will help you improve customer relationships and make you Smart Grid ready quickly, without the large upfront financial investmen
Banking, Finance and Insurance