"PBS is the fastest growing "All Inclusive Business Platform" vendor in North America and we've only just begun!" The Opportunity:
We are changing the way people buy and service cars one dealership at a time. In business for over 30 years, PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. Each month we welcome hundreds of new users to our software platform, and we need your help.
We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management, and accounting modules.
And that's where you come into the picture. While specific roles are posted, PBS is always open to pivoting with quality people and adding to the team based on your skills and the needs of our customers. After you join the team, we will continue the process of moving you into new roles based on your talents, growth, and interests. The Role:
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Informatics team. As anInformatics Administrator
you will be working in conjunction with the Dealer Training Optimization team and Project Management team to facilitate a dealership from their current DMS provider to PBS.
Based in orCalgary office
, this is a full time permanent position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company.
This isnot a remote work
opportunity. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent support to our customers in our software
- Support and troubleshoot issues that are both called in and emailed to the Support team
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Escalate issues to the corresponding teams where needed
- Loading and coding of Financials, DOC's (1, 2,3 and Custom), Income Dashboards, Manufacturer Inspections and Tire Storage stickers
- Program new loaner setups and assist in existing loaner adds/changes
- Data entry
- Work on and maintain letterhead for existing customers and be backup for new letterhead creation for go live dealers
- Communicate with customers for approvals of documentation such as Financials, DOCS and Inspections
- Be backup to setup, maintain and communicate on Global Training, Dealer University, Master Schedules, and Turbo Meeting requests
- Maintain documentations and update as processes change within the department
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Be able to talk about and be able to navigate our DMS Software to be able to better assist
- Willingness to commit to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
- 1-2 years previous experience in a related industry or field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with extra proficiency in Excel
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking & prioritization
- Available for occasional work on Saturday and/or Sunday to support software installations
- Available for occasional work on USA/Canadian holidays based on installation needs
- Travel within Canada and the USA (up to 2 wk/yr) may be required; in consequence, proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a valid passport and/or US visa (if applicable) will be a requirement
What we offer:
Should you be selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email. Please monitor your junk/spam folder.
- Internal promotion and growth opportunities
- An education department dedicated to helping you with professional and personal development
- The opportunity to travel
- Access to an onsite gym at some locations and/or corporate membership to Goodlife
- Free parking
- Staff events
- Bonus for product certification up to $4,800 per year
- Great referral bonus
- Staff discounts with GM, Dell, and more
PBS is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations will be provided during the hiring process as required.
Administrative Operations and Logistics