Paladin Security Group is committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer. We are currently looking for motivated individuals with open availability to join our growing team. Paladin Security offers incentives for those people who come to us with a security license. Don't have a security license? Not a problem. We offer free comprehensive training including Basic Security Training, First Aid Training and company paid licensing!
We offer industry-leading benefits, employee perks and growth opportunities. We are proud of the fact that all of our managers and supervisors have been groomed, coached and promoted from within the company. If you are looking for an exciting career in which your managers and supervisors care about your personal growth, then come join the Paladin Family.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Provide a high level of customer service in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Monitor site visitors, cameras, and alarm systems to ensure safety and access in accordance with the site policies and procedures
- Attend and investigate security alarms and emergencies in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct proactive patrols to ensure safety and address policy breaches, and note any concerns
- De-escalate crisis situations, provide support and liaise with emergency personnel, including; police, fire and paramedic resources
- Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
- Write clear and detailed reports, including incident, emergency, liability and day to day reports
- Provide first aid and medical response when required to any person(s)
- Utilize two-way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong observational skills
- Demonstrated superior customer service skills.
- Ability to make immediate decisions while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
- Must have a flexible schedule (days, evenings, nights, weekends)
- At least one year experience working in security
- Ability to walk 20/30km and stairs
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (Any)
Valid Class 5 Drivers License
Additional Information / Benefits
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high-quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This is a Full-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security