The mission of the Cleaning Program is to visibly maintain the cleanliness and sanitization of our world class retail locations, minimizing impact to operations. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Facilities Department, you will be part of the team responsible for maintaining and enhancing our world class retail spaces. As the Custodian, you will support in maintaining an Everyday Luxury feel and experience in our spaces by performing industry leading facility cleaning and sanitization across a collection of stores. And, with your valuable contribution to the business in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career as a Custodian to continued growth within Aritzia. THE JOB
As the Custodian, you will:
- Execute on all day-to-day cleaning and sanitization tasks throughout the store, creating a safe and comfortable experience for our people, clients, and communities
- Quickly address any unforeseen cleaning needs that arise through the course of regular operations while in the store
- Ensure the store is always stocked with required cleaning supplies and tools
- Support with routine inspection and maintenance activities while addressing deficiencies when possible
The Custodian has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- The skills to set clear objectives and hold oneself accountable to reach your full capability and maximize your capacity
- The skills that are an asset to perform in the role, include:
- Applicable certifications in cleaning chemicals & supplies and associated safety standards
- Ability to complete tasks that involve lifting and comfortable using a ladder
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.