Everyone in our Retail Stores Department has a common goal: to maximize sales by creating world-class experiences for our clients. Smart, skilled and innovative, this team is obsessed with making an outstanding impression on every person who walks through the door.THE OPPORTUNITY
We mean it: our Style Advisors are the key to Aritzias success. As a Style Advisor (or SA, in Aritzia-speak), youll make a serious impact through your sales expertise and personalized service. Youll form real, lasting connections with your clients. Youll share knowledge (and laughs) with your fellow team members. Youll work hard"and youll have a lot of fun.
This is a skys-the-limit opportunity for high performers"the kind of people who crave a fast pace, take initiative and lead by example. We offer both full-time and part-time hours.
At Aritzia, were big believers in recognizing talent and promoting from within. SAs have opportunities to develop their careers at Aritzia " many past SAs have gone on to work in retail management, operations and merchandising, as well as roles at our distribution centre and support office.THE JOB
The Style Advisor job is all about creating an exceptional experience for each client. Youll do this by building long-term relationships with people, helping them to find exactly what they want " even when they dont know what that is. Along the way, you will:
- Work with each client individually based on their time and needs
- Nail the delicate balance between sales and service
- Help foster a culture dedicated to delivering world-class client experiences
As an SA, you will also help to showcase our merchandise and keep our stores running seamlessly. You will:
- Share your deep knowledge about our product with genuine enthusiasm
- Communicate product feedback to the Aritzia team so we can continuously make our merchandise better
- Help ensure that the store environment is inspiring and our product is easily accessible
- Champion the operational systems that allow our stores to function effectively
You dont need specific experience to become an SA " we can teach you what you need to know. We care most about your hustle, passion for fashion and ability to think on your feet. You have:
- A great sense of style
- A driven approach to your work and career
- An outgoing personality and passion for exceptional service
- Fluency in Mandarin
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.