Currently hiring Housekeeping staff to join our team for the ultimate Canadian Work and Travel Experience! You'll be working at an amazing resort, with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide friendly service.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting, polishing, and vacuuming.
- Ensure all rooms assigned are inspected and meet expected standards
- Ensure equipment is taken care of, inspecting them to make sure no inadequacies exist
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Advise superiors of any damages, missing items, and/or disturbances efficiently
- Deal with customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner to the best of your ability
- Ensure stock of all items are correct and replace as necessary
- Adhere to rules regarding health and safety and follow company-related practices
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Banking, Finance and Insurance