We have wonderful opportunities for dedicated Housekeeping staff who are committed to providing a special experience for valued guests. Working with a supportive team, in a busy and dynamic environment, the ideal candidate will demonstrate efficiency and time management, be detail oriented, have great communication skills and helpfully tend to guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, liaise with colleagues and supervisor(s), and ensure that all guest accommodations are ideal
- Wipe and sanitize windows, walls, doors and fixtures
- Thoroughly wash and sanitize room showers, toilets, mirrors and sinks
- Vacuum carpets and clean hard floors (e.g., linoleum, tile etc.) using the appropriate product
- Regularly replace and restock room amenities, including towels, soaps and shampoos
- Remove all used bed linens and replace with a fresh set of linens
- Regularly check if room lighting and appliances are in working order
- Complying with work safety practices and ensuring that all rooms attended are up to organizational health and safety standards along with federal, provincial and local safety standards
- Other related duties as required
We are looking for a strong team player familiar with high volume and fast pace kitchens.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in resort and restaurant kitchens, be able to multi-task, take directions and have a willingness to learn, work in a fast-paced manner, and provide adequate service.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, or pans, using a dishwashers or by hand.
- Keep dishwasher clean and immediately report any functional or mechanical problems to the Kitchen Manager.
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing of dish station
- Monitor dishwasher water temperature to ensure sanitary wash cycle.
- Maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils, or cooking equipment in storage areas.
- Maintain adequate levels of clean tableware for dining room and kitchen.
- Maintain adequate levels of dish detergents and cleaning supplies.
- Sort and remove trash, placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Sweep or scrub floors.
- Stock supplies, such as food or utensils, in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, or salad bars.
- Clean food preparation and production areas as required.
- Receive and store supplies.
- Clean garbage cans with water or steam.
- Transfer supplies or equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
- Handle tableware carefully to prevent breakage and loss.
- Coordinate with and assist fellow employees to meet guests' needs and support the operation of the restaurant.
- Fill-in for fellow employees where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations.
Now hiring for all kitchen positionsResponsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS:
- Prepare sauces and ingredients by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meets organizational standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by maintaining occupational health & safety standards (e.g., WHMIS labels, food handling and storage, hygiene etc.)
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
- Report any concerns, incidents, losses or damages to Sous Chef and Supervisor
- Other related duties as required
- Full-time, paid work. This will typically be provincial minimum wage plus any gratuities and overtime
- There are no fees for job seekers.
- This position will last for 6 months.
- you want to stay on after your deployment, that option exists!
- Over the course of your placement, staff accommodations will be arranged for you!
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada.
- Provide a clear police record.
- A sense of adventure!
Banking, Finance and Insurance