RPA/ Analytics – Senior Manager
Reference ID: CAL0016J
We live in a new digital world with exciting new technologies and challenges. Businesses are re-evaluating the way they conduct business and are undergoing strategic initiatives to enhance their operations to better serve their clients.
We are seeking a Senior Manager - RPA/Analytics. This position falls within our IT Advisory team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of Operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value driven, decision support and analytics. We are looking to expand our Practice area to include a team of people with experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation). This team will work with our clients to help implement such RPA tools as Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Openspan and Workfusion.
We currently have career opportunities for Senior Manager. The individuals will work directly with clients to transform their business challenges into technology solutions. The goal is to support our clients' efforts to make their business units more effective and efficient and, where required, provide services in connection with the development and implementation of technology solutions. Our experience is also important to the analysis of specific business requirements for alignment with technology architecture, technology infrastructure design, and vendor selection decisions that support the line of business IT organizations of our clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you must be able to develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Have an understanding to support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required. You'll participate in project teams through all phases of the technology enablement life cycle. Lend specific subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project, helping to give specificity to the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements. In addition, you'll advise clients on a variety of business process services that help identify, assess, manage and measure the organization's capabilities. Team with client technology professionals, and/or third-party strategic alliances to provide implementation of technology solutions. Participate in engagement management, engagement execution and reporting, and client relationship building and management. Willingness and ability to travel approximately 50-80%.
Skills and attributes for success
• Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
• Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field; MBA or MS degree preferred.
• Approximately 10+ years of related work experience; or a graduate degree
• Demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition.
• Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance, enterprise architecture, etc.)
• Strong track record implementing RPA Tools (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Openspan and Workfusion.)
• Strong knowledge of Big Data and related proprietary and open source technologies, such as Hadoop, Azure, AWS, R, Spark
• Strong programming skills with Python, Java, or R
• Desired to have: GitHub or DevPost account
• Microsoft Technology (VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, Web Services)
• Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
Ideally, you'll also have
• A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
What we look for
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 15 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
• A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
• An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019