Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP?What will your typical day look like?
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their full operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As an S/4 HANA MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence) Senior Consultant you are expected to:
About the team
- Deliver SAP MII projects successfully
- Lead and support SAP MII pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte and yourself
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Functional proficiency with at least 1+ full lifecycle SAP MII implementation and 4+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP including some experience with SAP S/4HANA and SAP MII (Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence)
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production