Safety and Training CoordinatorHigh Level, Alberta
Reporting to the OHS Supervisor, the Safety and Training Coordinator will develop training programs and activities within established project objectives and schedules. Additionally, they will assist with writing and modifying safe work procedures and will assist with all other safety initiatives including investigations and audits. The position will also backfill for the OHS Supervisor as required. This is a term position of 12 months.What We’re Looking For:
What We Offer:
- Have experience working in a forest products manufacturing environment.
- Have experience and/or qualifications in Safety management
- Be an effective communicator with strong organizational and administrative skills
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Able to coach all levels of employees
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- An open, innovative culture with diverse opportunities
- A commitment to investing in our people through training and development
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click hereWhat is it like to live and work in High Level, AB? Watch this video to find out why life is better here!Who We Are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.Grow Here, Achieve More:
When you join Tolko, you’ll develop your skills and be encouraged to pursue diverse opportunities with a company that’s built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity to build great lives.If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until 28 September 2021.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.#IND123