Medxtractor ("MXT") is a small Calgary-based manufacturer of CO2-based biomass oil extractors for sale worldwide. The primary market is the craft-scale medical cannabis grower in the US. With installations in multiple countries worldwide, MXT's goal is to become the primary provider of small-scale extraction technologies to the craft grower horizontal and to this end MXT develops products that target specific inefficiencies of the small-scale extraction process. We strive to provide solutions that put our clients a few steps ahead of the others.
We are now entering our next growth phase of growth and are seeking a Sales Account Executive.
The Account Executive will initiate interactions with prospective clients and is expected to be a key driver of our success. Product training will be provided.
· Develop and manage a strong pipeline to ensure quota target coverage · Meet quarterly and annual financial targets
· Develop a telephone-based direct sales channel through a cold outreach strategy - leads are provided from advertising and cannabis-specific grower databases.
· Cold call to gain traction with craft growers in the industry, with the ability to reach decision makers. Telephone, email and social selling skills are required.
· Drive new business growth through qualifying leads from marketing generated sources - primarily through telephone and secondarily through email communication. Telephone is the primary communication method.
· Identify customer needs to determine if our solutions would be a good fit.
· Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at any given time.
· Develop and maintain a Facebook channel.
· Work with MXT founders to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
Core qualifications and skills:
2+ years of direct sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in technology & digital marketing, with proven track record of successfully and consistently meeting and exceeding annual quotas.
· Strong outreach/cold calling skills via telephone
· Ability to make a minimum of 20 cold calls per day using provided leads
· General knowledge of cannabis - preferably cannabis growing
· A highly energetic relationship builder with a strong attention to detail
· Solid written and oral communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, professional maturity, and the ability to think and act strategically
· Fluency in English
· Exceptional drive, energy and communication skills
· Demonstrate a proactive entrepreneurial spirit and mindset
· Be proficient with Microsoft Office applications
· Be proficient with Facebook
· Competitive base salary
· Incentive plan including bonus and stock options
· Flexible working hours and remote work environment (attendance at meetings will be required)
Please send your cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, extendable contract