At Mark's you'll find a successful, innovative, and growing company that values people and fosters a culture of performance and accountability. We invest in the growth and development of our employees and empower them with the tools and knowledge to successfully perform their jobs in a positive working environment. SALES ASSOCIATE
If you're friendly, enthusiastic, and have a genuine desire to help others, you'll fit right in at Mark's! As a Sales Associate, you will engage with customers to offer assistance and ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily. Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional customer service including providing product knowledge to our customers
- Working as a team to achieve goals
- Balance serving our customers with other tasks in the store
- Maintaining a world class environment throughout the store
- Able to work independently and as a member of the team
- High school education, or current enrollment in high school
- Able to lift at least 25lbs and be comfortable bending, lifting, kneeling, and using ladders
- Experience in a retail setting would be highly desirable
- A passion for the community in which you live, or experience volunteering would be an asset
Mark's offers a welcoming and respectful culture, and a commitment to your training and development. Our employees benefit from flexible work hours, full- and part-time benefits, a positive work environment, excellent training, product discounts, and more. Ready to join our team? Apply now.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Mark's is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canadian Tire Corporation Limited.
Mark's is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided with be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.