Line of Service
Internal Firm ServicesIndustry/Sector
IFS - Clients & MarketsManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Sales and Marketing Operations team is client centric and strategises to distinctively position PwC's brand in the marketplace and facilitate long term revenue growth. As part of our team, you'll help with the team to report, maintain, and analyse data within customer relationship management systems.What to consider before applying
• This isn't an entirely virtual role, Candidates must be able to work from the local office on occasion. In office days may change or increase periodically based on business needs Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a Sales Coordinator, Senior Associate you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Assist the Lead Partners on your assigned clients in driving the overall account strategy
• Drive and support the account planning process for each assigned client including a client needs assessment, related lead and opportunity identification, relationship mapping, and sales budget
• Organize and manage ongoing business development account meetings, including management of the client opportunity pipeline and other reporting as needed
• Actively follow up on business development activities, leads, and opportunities with the client team, ensuring accurate and up to date in Salesforce
• Support the execution of the firm's client satisfaction processes and surveys on your assigned accounts
• Be a champion of the firm's standard business development methodology and the use of sales best practices within your assigned clients
• Be an advocate and trainer for Salesforce, promoting its effective use, and support practice staff with advice and assistance on best practices
• Assist in the management of proposal (RFP) responses for assigned clients, through the use of effective kick-off meetings, facilitating bid/no-bid decisions, and ensuring the completion of win/loss debriefs
• Understand and drive the adoption of proposal tools and content repositories
• Work with the proposal support team on large and strategic opportunities to ensure the best response
• Understand the Industry and Account Marketing plan and support marketing activities that relate to your clients
• Work closely with the Marketing team to share client intelligence Experience and skills you'll use to solve
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
• A successful track record in providing effective sales support, and understanding and driving client value propositions.
• Previous experience with Account Planning and Sales best practices.
• Previous experience in developing and managing proposals in competitive processes, leveraging best practices and effective propositions to drive an increased win rate.
• Effective project management and organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail.
• A proven ability to confidently build and maintain strong relationships at different levels within an organization.
• A team player with experience building consensus
• Work well both independently and in a team environment.
• Flexibility and the demonstrated ability to prioritize activities - be proactive with minimal instruction and stay focused in a dynamic, ever-changing environment.
• A high degree of tact, diplomacy and professionalism.
• Strong sense of initiative, continuously striving to acquire and develop business knowledge and acumen.
• Experience with cloud based technology platforms including G Suite and Salesforce an asset
• Experience in sales or marketing with internal and external clients is desirable.
• University or college graduate with a desire to pursue a career in sales, account management, marketing or pursuit management is preferred. Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required SkillsOptional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Be a part of The New Equation.
Chez PwC Canada, notre atout le plus précieux, c'est notre personnel. Et c'est en apprenant les uns des autres que nous devenons plus forts. Nous avons à cœur de créer une communauté équitable et inclusive de professionnels de la résolution de problèmes, dans laquelle chacun se sent vraiment à sa place. Nous savons que l'expérience peut prendre diverses formes et, pour nous, donner confiance au public et résoudre des problèmes importants n'est possible que si notre milieu de travail reflète la diversité de la société dans laquelle nous vivons.
Nous tenons à répondre à vos besoins tout au long du processus de demande d'emploi, d'entrevue et d'embauche. Si vous avez besoin de mesures d'adaptation pour être parfaitement à l'aise, faites-le-nous savoir à l'étape de la demande d'emploi.
Pour en savoir plus sur l'inclusion et la diversité chez PwC Canada: https://www.pwc.com/ca/fr/about-us/diversity-inclusion.html. Faites partie de La Nouvelle équation.