Bylands Nurseries Ltd. has a Sales Representative opportunity based in Alberta – Central.
This job is for YOU, if you have:
- Genuine desire to work as a team. Our business is highly seasonal and requires teamwork to sell and deliver a wide variety of plants to customers across Canada and the USA in a short period of time every year.
- Natural drive to achieve top results. At Bylands, we like to be the best in our industry and ensure we give exceptional service to our customers. We like to be number one.
- Willingness to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving. The bottom line is that we value getting the job done and helping our co-workers in a dynamic horticulture environment.
- Availability to work flexible hours. We are flexible about full-time or part-time commitment for this position, but we will require some evenings, Saturdays and even holidays during our crunch time in the spring.
- Develop strategic sales programs and relationships with clients to meet annual sales goals
- Attain new business and effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Manage sales calls, presentations, meetings and correspondence with key customer contacts.
- Resolve customers’ quality and credit issues in a timely manner.
- Receive/process sales orders in a timely and efficient manner and monitor quality of product shipped to clients.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- University/College education in Business, Sales, Marketing or Horticulture or equivalent sales experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- A minimum of 2 years of territory sales and marketing experience an asset.
- Strong computer skills, specifically within Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ability to travel to customer locations and home office, a must.
Interested in joining our team?
Please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Human Resources Manager
Bylands Nurseries Ltd
1600 Bylands Road
West Kelowna, BC V1Z 1H6
Email: email@example.com" target="_blank">firstname.lastname@example.org
Bylands offers a competitive salary, company benefits and pension plan, education and training opportunities
Posted: October 12, 2018
Closes: December 11, 2018