Do you share our passion for:
•Advocating for our customers' needs
•Creating a personalized experience
•Genuinely display humanity in every customer interaction
•Exceptional communicator - listen, honest and clear
•Get things done by leveraging each other's unique talents across TELUS Communications
•Proactively adapt to meet the changing needs of our customers The perks
• Flexible scheduling and competitive pay, plus commission and incentives
• Discounts on the coolest and newest wireless technology
• Health benefits and wellness at work, like massage therapy and fitness memberships
• TELUS share purchase and pension plan
• Learning and development opportunities
• A respectful workplace that is involved in the community
• Recognition programs and career excellence rewards Qualifications: Got what it takes?
• Passionate about outstanding customer service
• Motivated to meet personal and store sales goals
• Comfortable with technology
• Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
• Got a year or two of retail sales or customer service experience
• Bilingual in French and English
Then what are you waiting for? Apply online today! Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: September 23, 2018
Closes: November 22, 2018