Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their full operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. SAP
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and Supply Chain to finance transformation. SAP Ariba - Senior Consultant
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Ariba skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
As a Senior Consultant focused on SAP Ariba, you are expected to:
- Deliver SAP Ariba Supply Chain projects successfully
- Lead and support SAP Ariba and other Supply Chain pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP Ariba implementations (cloud) and experience with SAP Ariba modules (including Sourcing, CLM, SLP, Buying and Invoicing, Ariba Network).
- SAP Ariba certifications are a valuable asset.
- At least 4 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Ariba
- Experience with SAP Ariba integrations to SAP or other ERP systems; or SAP Fieldglass are an asset.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team and as a team lead or Project Manager on at least 1+ full cycle implementation
- Experience with Agile Project Methodologies is an asset.
- Experience in providing post implementation support
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain business processes and Supply Chain cloud solution landscape (including Coupa)
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, ability to confidently lead client workshops and meetings.
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required (up to 70%), occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production