We are seeking a SAP Data Lead Manager or Senior Manager to join our national Technology Consulting practice in Calgary. To address the shifting landscape of our clients' needs, EY has established a national Center of Excellence focusing in the broad topics of Enterprise Intelligence, Risk Transformation, IT Risk, and Enabling Technologies. Enabling Technologies primarily focuses on the design and optimization of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) packages like SAP, Oracle, and others. Our team typically works with Fortune 1000 clients across a variety of industries including, Manufacturing, Pharma, Energy/Utilities, Transportation, Telecommunications, Entertainment/Media, Oil/Gas and Consumer Goods/Retail. Your key responsibilities
Project Management: Participated in large scale SAP client engagements. Consistently deliver quality client services, driving high-quality work products within the expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery. Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business. Should be a self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be comfortable interfacing with a client on a daily basis. This role requires daily interaction with the client at many levels.
People Management: Effectively team with diverse skills and backgrounds and foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
Assist in developing applicable methodologies, tools, approaches, points of view, thought leadership and accelerators to differentiate EY in the ERP advisory market. These are shared with all EY market facing organizations to provide consistency and common platforms with which to go to market. To qualify for the role you must have
• Data Lead: 7-10 years of SAP Master Data Management experience What we look for
• 5+ ERP End-to-end implementations
• SAP S/4 preferred
• Oil and Gas industry preferred
• Data profiling and cleansing approach expertise (reasonable knowledge of common tools used)
• Data migration and ETL expertise utilizing SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) and other SAP tools, including data definition, data conversion, data construction, data loading (through BODS IDOCs, SAP LSMW, and custom programs)
• Design and leadership of mock loads and data verification/validation cycles
• Understanding of leading practices for data governance approach, centre of excellence/shared services structures, data governance processes/procedures (experience implementing shared services)
• Knowledge of key SAP objects across Record to Report, Logistics (warehousing), Requisition to Pay, Acquire to Retire, Order to Cash, Plan to Manufacture
• Experience facilitating cross-functional team members with complex schedules against a published plan
• Team lead expertise - stream planning, status reporting, managing governance, managing the team against the plan, escalating risks/issues/decisions/changes, budget management, etc.
• Experience leading clients through new data concepts (Data Stewards, Data Governance, Mock Loads, Data Object Master, Data Owners, etc.)
• SAP Master Data Governance experience
• Informatica or SAP MDG experience preferred
• A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated to be 70-90%
We're interested in passionate leaders with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the IT Advisory space. If you have a strong passion for helping businesses achieve their IT strategy, this role is for you. What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry About EY
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance