Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change!What will your typical day look like?
As a member of the SAP practice the SAP EAM Senior Consultant/ Manager will be a core member of our client delivery team and will support the SAP implementation from a technical perspective. You will coach junior colleagues and help manage client engagements and develop external eminence across the Deloitte Enterprise, Technology and Portfolio practice.
You will also promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between SAP practitioners with excellent technical documentation and technical architecture documents.About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has 8+ years' experience working with SAP EAM technologies across a range of implementations, upgrades and migration projects.
- Experienced with SAP Asset Manager and Work Manager
- Functional proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP Asset Manager implementation.
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge and experience and SAP certification is an asset
- Can deliver projects as a technical expert for clients, including requirements gathering, analysis of landscape, technical design and implementation through to support.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production