Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Ottawa; Regina; Toronto; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg .
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
. Are you a Senior Manager looking to provide selling, delivering and management of consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants? Then this is the job for you! What will your typical day look like?
You will take a lead role in selling, delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants. Create long term relationships at a senior client level and selected vendors. Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners. Identify and lead business development opportunities. Provide innovative ideas and leadership to generate client service offerings. Develop knowledge of the various services delivered by the firm so that potential sales opportunities are identified. Lead various practice development initiatives (recruiting, methodology, trade booth participation etc.). Contribute and lead initiatives to our SAP EAM practice and community in Canada. About the team
Our team focuses on selling, delivering and empowering clients to be innovative and thrive in the SAP long after initial go-live. We also focus on building in-house capabilities by training BTAs/consultants and love to innovate and build in-house SAP Leonardo assets by collaborating with our global Deloitte firm. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are somone with:
- Minimum 15 years of relevant work experience, managing, selling, architecting and delivering SAP EAM Packaged solutions (Plant Maintenance and extensions like LAM , MRS, Turnaround, Warranty and EAM integration with third party reliability and scheduling solutions like Meridium, Primavera, Maxavera, Click etc.).
- Understanding of SAP EAM roadmap and along with AIN (Asset Intelligent Network) and IAM (intelligent Asset Management)
- Understanding of S/4 HANA latest releases pertaining to EAM and high level simplification.
- Understanding of SAP Analytics cloud (SAC) and EAM integration with SAP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), SAP SCM and SAP FICO.
- Understanding of EAM Data objects and conversion approach.
- Experience with selling and delivering solutions on SAP cloud Platform , Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Previous experience building and developing a high performing team
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production