Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality. Are you interested in helping our clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward? Then this is the job for you! What will your typical day look like?
Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society . Assist in developing high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities . Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders . Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relation. Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction About the team
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value and business process optimization At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes.
As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from Production, ENterprise Asset Management and Supply Chain to Finance transformation. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Functional/technical proficiency with exposure to implementing or using SAP S/4 in the Mining and Resources industry and 6+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- SAP S/4 exposure in the Resource to Product processes that includes: Exploration , Mine Planning , Mining , Hauling, etc.
- Adept at designing and implementing or using technology-enabled business solutions for clients/organizations as part of a high-talent team. Strong current hands-on configuration and design skills
- Able to collaborate with colleagues and clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple consulting disciplines while further developing your career
- Canadian travel required and occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production