Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Toronto; Vancouver
External Posting Description
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business' forward. Our
consultants link technology insights to clients' organizational goals to fit within their full operating
models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. Learn more about Technology
Consulting at Deloitte.
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable
business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients
meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a
broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn
more about our SAP practice.
SAP Finance & Controlling (FI/CO ECC 6.0 or S/4HANA) - Manager
Are you looking for a career trajectory that few other organizations can offer in SAP? What about
access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across
capabilities, industries, and geographies - in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP Profitability
Analysis skills? If this matches your interests and aspirations Deloitte may be right for you.
As a Manager focused on SAP Finance and/or Controlling (FI/CO) you are expected to:
- Lead and support SAP FI/CO pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Deliver SAP FI/CO projects successfully
- Lead and manage Finance teams as part of broader S/4HANA implementation projects including both Deloitte and client team members
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
External Posting Qualifications
- S/4HANA Finance experience is a must
- Functional proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 6+ years of industry and/or consulting experience in the SAP space
- 10 to 12 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Finance (FI)
- Ability to manage a small-medium size team
- Strong SAP FI/CO knowledge and experience as well as integrations with other modules
- Good knowledge of SAP treasury and cash management is an asset
- Thorough understanding of Finance and Controlling business processes
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is a strong asset
- Experience delivering using Agile methods and tools is an asset
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications
from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply