Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
The SAP Technical/Integration Lead will be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering technical solutions on large scale SAP projects for our customers What will your typical day look like?
As a member of the SAP practice the SAP Technical Lead will be a core member of our client delivery team and will support the SAP implementation from a technical perspective. You will coach junior colleagues and help manage client engagements and develop external eminence across the Deloitte Enterprise, Technology and Portfolio practice.
You will also promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between SAP practitioners with excellent technical documentation and technical architecture documents.
During SAP project implementation the technical Lead will lead the architecture team for the project(s) engaged in the following activities:
About the team
- Solicitation and documentation of non-functional requirements
- Technical solution design collaborating with the functional solution architect
- Integration design collaborating with the integration teams
- Creation of architectural standards, best practices and guiding principles
- High level integration architect and integration design
- Detailed technical documentation
- RICEFW management
- Technology leadership ensuring all teams confirm to the established architectural solution
- Bridge the communications between functional and technical teams
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- BSc/BA in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, or Engineering, 10+ years of IT industry experience in architecting, implementations, upgrades and migrations in SAP SCP/PI/PO/HCI/CPI, encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry
- At least 3 implementations of SAP Cloud Platform Integration project experience. Preferred with S4HANA, Successfactors & other SAAS integrations
- Must have experience in System Landscape Directory SLD (for creating Software Catalog, Technical Systems and Business Systems and Working experience in Solution Manager (SOLMAN). Knowledge on developing ABAP Client/Server Proxies; knowledge on Business Process Management (BPM) and BRM
- SAPUI5 hands-on experience with a portfolio (custom apps and standard apps extension)
- Analytical apps development using Dashboard Controls within Fiori & SAC.
- Experience in executing SAP implementation projects using SAP Activate methodology
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.