We are hiring for a FT Permanent Scheduler in our Kamloops Office Branch
Responsible to coordinate and maintain scheduling for the facility. Responsible for ensuring resident well-being and safety.
- Enters, maintains and updates employee scheduling data and HR program information.
- Performs call outs to ensure proper staffing for sick leave, vacation, and other leaves.
- Responds to employee inquiries as appropriate.
- Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies, files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone services.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Prior scheduling experience preferred
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and Scheduling program
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Ability to work for extended period of time while sitting, standing and/or being involved in physical activity.
- Ability to do moderate bending, lifting and standing on a regular basis.
This is a Full Time Job 5 days a week with alternating weekend On Call hours and after hours
Preference given to those who can speak Hindi
Posted: October 17, 2018
Closes: December 16, 2018