We are hiring several schedulers for our Calgary branch. Hours may vary but we offer the following shifts
Responsibilities include developing and coordinating support service schedules. This position is responsible to perform a variety of scheduling and clerical support functions. Develops and coordinates Support Service schedules by preparing and adjusting schedules in accordance with sites and staff.
Duties may include:
- Reviews client needs and matches health care worker based on suitability, geographic location, and skills required;
- Ensures all open shifts are filled
- Schedules, monitors, maintains and adjusts health care worker schedules and client shifts.
- Confirms schedules for both clients and caregivers.
- Responsible for timekeeping and sending out schedules on a regular basis
- Setting up shift reminders
- Scheduling after-hours, oncall
Skills, Abilities and Requirements
- Fluent and clear written and spoken English required.
- HR experience preferred
- Experience in Health Care an asset
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-directed with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to operate scheduling and database software
- Ability to communicate effectively to clients and families, community health workers and all members of the health care team
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with others
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and fill shifts with short notice
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to manage a high volume of work and manage several tasks at once
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems
Brylu can fit your life!