Ready to put your organizational skills to the test? If you enjoy a fast-paced environment that requires teamwork and extreme multi-tasking, this On-Call Scheduling Coordinator role may be just what you're looking for.
Our Scheduling Coordinators are responsible for ensuring that our shifts are covered. They are the main point of contact for all guards, while also managing and maintaining the scheduling software, database, and payroll.
We are currently hiring casual on-call
roles. You will be contacted to pick up shifts when additional coverage is needed in our Scheduling Department. What makes you a great fit for Paladin Security?
- You work well in a team environment, but are also self-motivated. You thrive in deadline-driven environments and have strong time-management skills.
- You are outgoing and friendly - our team works hard and plays hard, so it's important that you can appreciate the lighter side of things as well!
- You have a flexible schedule, that allows you to work a variety of shifts throughout the week.
- You have strong computer skills - you're well-versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, as well as a variety of other software. If you don't know it, you're able to pick it up quickly!
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and an expert multi-tasker. You're able to juggle multiple tasks at once and prioritize effectively. You enjoy puzzles!
- You possess a High School Diploma (Post-Secondary education is an asset).
- Knowledge of, or experience with scheduling or scheduling software is an asset.
Job Skills / Requirements A day in the life of a Paladin Security Scheduling Coordinator:
- Create, modify, and update work schedules for the frontline Paladin Security employees in the Calgary branch
- Work with our Client Service Managers to strategically plan schedules and keep client and worksite information accurate
- Facilitate effective communication across departments regarding vacation requests, shift pick-ups, and last-minute book-offs.
- Capture and report statistics related to overtime usage, while developing and implementing strategies for minimizing it
- Conduct audits and maintain accuracy of all entries in the scheduling software (WinTeam)
Track and report instances where corrective actions are needed, such as for breach of company policy
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Scheduling Manager
This is a As Needed
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift