First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student
is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
We are now hiring PT School Bus Drivers
in Calgary, AB
! JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE! Date: October 5th, 2022 TIME: 10pm to 1pm Location: 732 41st Avenue North East, Calgary, AB T2E 3P9 Call us: 403-531-3900 Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons
About the Position
- $4000 Sign-on Bonus for full licensed Drivers Class 1 & Class 2
- $1000 Sign-on Bonus for full licensed Drivers Class 4
- No experience necessary! We train!
- Additional hours available - charter route opportunities!
- Child ride along program
- No nights or weekends unless you choose
- Join our team of professional drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 1 year
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed medical examination & Background checks
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires September 30, 2022
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growthfor all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Maintenance and Technicians