Join the First Canada team and be a part of something great! Our drivers provide safe, reliable, and efficient transportation to thousands of people each day. Responsibilities:
- Charter Drivers are mainly assigned charters during school route times;
- Drive buses in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout Alberta;
- May include overnight trips;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections as required;
- Advise passengers of rules and regulations when necessary;
- Complete and submit written reports concerning passengers and all incidents;
- Perform all tasks as assigned by the Company including but not limited to covering school routes, stand-by etc.
- Be safety conscious;
- Be able to drive long distances and have knowledge of the geographic areas in Alberta;
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations and the highway log book and stay within the guidelines;
- Be comfortable in adverse road and weather conditions;
- Have a clean professional appearance as well as take pride in keeping the bus clean;
- Be willing to accept changes regularly;
- Be Customer Oriented to deliver exceptional customer service;
- Possess a valid class 1 or 2 license with S endorsement;
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work flexible hours/shifts as assigned.
First Canada is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Aboriginal peoples and members of a visible minority.
Posted: July 8, 2018
Closes: September 6, 2018