Security guard positions available in Edmonton. Emergency Security Management Solutions requires security guards to respond to fire site or disaster sites for the purpose of keeping the site secure and safe for the public. The job requires mobile patrols, foot patrols, report writing, access control, safety and security for workers and the public.
Successful candidates are able to accommodate a flexible schedule and be willing to work days, night's weekends and holidays. Have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to think on their feet, great report writing skills and attention to detail - always handing in quality work.
This is a part time position with hours of work dependent upon operational requirements.
The successful candidate MUST HAVE:
• Have a Valid Alberta Security Guard License
• Have a valid driver's license with own vehicle
• Supply driver's abstract for the last ten years
• Have a flexible schedule
• Be able to work between 8 and 12 hour shifts
• Be Fluent in English - verbal and written
• Have Good Oral and Writing Skills
• Standard First Aid
• Minimum of 3 references from past work
These additional skills would be an asset:
• Narcan Training
• Defibrillator certification
• Non-violent crisis intervention certification
• Engaging vulnerable person certification
• Certified protection officer
• Safety tickets - WHMIS, H2S Alive
We would like to thank all candidates for applying but only those who we want to interview will be contacted.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with employer:
Xpera is Canada’s premier national provider of Risk Mitigation & Investigation. We provide innovative solutions that reduce risk, minimize loss and increase human safety, enabling our clients t...