Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place.
No security experience? No problem. Paladin prides itself on providing excellent customer service to our clients and the public. If you are a customer experience minded individual and possess a passion for helping others, we have an opportunity for you!
The Paladin Difference starts with our Security Agents; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
Security Guards work in a variety of different settings. This job may be physically demanding due to the size of the building. This job requires applicants to be able to work both day and overnight shift rotations.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service and assistance and sustain effective relationships with clients and patrons
• Conduct proactive patrols to ensure safety and address policy breaches, and note any concerns
• Attend and investigate security alarms and emergencies in a timely and professional manner
• De-escalate crisis situations, provide support and liaise with emergency personnel, including; police, fire and paramedic resources
• Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
• Write clear and detailed reports including incident, emergency, liability and day to day reports
• Provide first aid and medical response when required to any person(s)
• Utilize two-way radios and computer applications to communicate site activities
• Handle Lost & Found items and inquires
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong observational skills
• Ability to make immediate decisions while maintaining composure in emergency response situations with minimal supervision
• Ability to walk 18/20km and stairs
Paladin Security provides basic security training, security licensing, and any other required site-specific training at no cost to you.
Please check out www.paladinsecurity.com for more information about how you can become the Paladin difference.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security