Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Professional services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 25 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!
Job Skills / Requirements As a key member of a national leading Security Company, the Security Professional will:
Undertake site specific training:
- Apply their decision-making and strong communication skills to all duties and responsibilities related to Site Security and Safety
- Ensure that the Site Safety and Emergency Procedures are followed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies.
- Follow Post Orders for each site posted.
- Follow direction and guidance from Supervisor, Conduct traffic and pedestrian control at site access pint, and vehicle and bag searches.
- Patrol assigned areas on foot or in motor vehicle to ensure personnel, building, and equipment security.
- Monitor the environment for safety infractions or hazards.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations.
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
- Contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personal, as required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and integrity of data and information.
- Respond to inquiries and request for information in an appropriate manner.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications.
- Willing to take courses as required by Paladin Security or by the client
Paladin provides to you:
- Acts with professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrates an active interest in promoting safety in the workplace
- Motivates, supports and inspires co-workers
- Builds strong, cohesive teams.
- Competitive wages with travel incentive
- Uniforms (we provide a monthly dry-cleaning allowance)
- Security Training and License
- Health and Dental benefits (meet the requirements of the plan)
- Unlimited opportunities to grow within a National Company
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Part-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 10
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security