The shifts we are looking for are as follows: Please indicate which shift you want when applying.
We have NO day shifts available -- These shifts are for Mobile Patrol (driving) - We have no static available.
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 18/02
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday - 21/05
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday - 2359/08
The wage is $17 to start and goes to $18 after 30 days of successful employment. Security runs 24/7 365 days a year -- rain, snow, or good weather. If you can't drive in winter conditions this job isn't for you.
We are looking for professional and responsible Mobile Security Drivers to protect our customer sites, assets and personnel.
Your duties would include but are not limited to:
- Patrolling client sites.
- Responding to alarms.
- Doing reports.
- Reporting all site inconsistencies.
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry to authorized personnel only.
- Locking and unlocking the premises at specified times as required by client specifications.
- Prevent loss and damage to client site by reporting damage or repairs as required.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and report accordingly.
- Take accurate notes to complete reports, log book entries, and all relevant paperwork to a high standard - including reporting in detail any incidents occurring while on duty.
- Ensure risk assessment and assignment instructions are followed at all times to meet customer requirements.
- Deal with customers, staff and visitors in a professional and courteous manner.
- You will be responsible for ensuring you are fully aware and understand the health and safety policy of the company and client.
- To take effective action in an emergency and cooperate fully with dispatch and emergency services.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and speak fluently in English.
- Must have a flashlight, a pen, and a notebook.
- Essential Valid ABST License and Drivers License.
- Excellent verbal, observation, and written communication skills.
- Good Organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and reliability.
- Ability to use initiative and be adaptable to situations.
These are night driving shifts and you will be driving. You will be driving a company vehicle so a good driving record and good attitude is required. All road rules and laws must be followed.
Law Enforcement and Security