Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with business owners and executives on their acquisition and divestiture process? Read more below regarding joining our group of dedicated M&A professionals!What will your typical day look like?
Our team is looking for a Senior Associates to initially co-coordinate and perform financial due diligence, as well as perform buy and sell side advisory services. In addition, candidates will be expected to work as part of full service Deloitte diligence team, liaising and building relationships with multiple different stakeholders on an agreed scope of work. This includes developing an understanding of targeted businesses and its drivers and interpreting and analysing information memoranda, business plans and publicly available information. Candidates will also prepare quality of earnings assessments and report potential key issues for our clients including identification of risks or price affecting valuation and integration considerations. Some of the team members choose to specialize in an industry as well.About the team
The Transaction Services team is a collaborative group that creates value for clients undergoing a merger, acquisition or divestiture. Our team is growing. It supports our clients in all stages of the M&A lifecycle through our One-Deloitte approach. We engage on deals of all sizes in in diverse industries. The team has successfully closed deals, small and large, serving mid-market private and public sector clients, in all industries, in Canada and internationally. We are a group of collaborative, autonomous and amazing people who value client service excellence while having FUN and supporting the career growth of one another.Enough about us, let's talk about you
• 2-5 years of work experience required, of which 1 year in M&A transaction services is an asset
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and completion or near completion of a CPA or other accounting designation is required; Second designation (i.e. CBV, CFA, etc.) is considered an asset but not required
• Enjoys problem-solving through numbers and analysis and building relationships with team and client
• Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
• Superior verbal and written communication skills. Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production