Ready to lead and drive change in Supply Chain Operations?Position Overview:
As a Senior Business Analyst on the Inventory Management team, you will be responsible for driving strategic initiatives that are in line with our 3 year business plan. You will also support the rest of the Inventory Management team by working on process improvements.
We are looking for an energetic and motivated individual who can successfully identify, develop and implement process and systems cost efficiency initiatives. As a key member of the team you will analyze our end-to-end process and systems performance, and provide expert recommendations on how to improve our team to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.What YOU Will Do:
• Leverage your strong analytical skills to identify process gaps, weaknesses and areas of improvement in the way we interact with both our customers and internal stakeholder teams
• Interpret trends and reports to provide recommendations for improvement and collection of best practises
• Collaborate, as required, with internal stakeholders to improve operational efficiency across a variety of projects
• Develop and optimize program reporting needs by streamlining processes, improving cycle times, and through the creation of dashboard information
•Lead the department's breakthrough objectives and represent inventory management on cross-business unit strategic projects Qualifications:What YOU Bring:
• Expert level understanding of Supply Operations and Inventory Management
• Good business acumen skills
• Solid quantitative and analytical skills complemented by ability to identify process gaps and put forward efficiency recommendations
• Operational knowledge of SAP MM
• Technical knowledge of telecom materials an asset Required Skills & Abilities:
• Solid Business Analysis skills and experience
• Experience with collaborative business analysis tools
• Expert Excel skills
• Ability to drive actionable insights from data trends
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills across the organization
• Ability to prioritize in a dynamic changing environment
• Strong Communication Skills: Strong ability and proven experience simplifying complex concepts via appropriate tools (PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
• Managerial Reporting: Ability to effectively identify, collect, and package data to support decisions against business priorities
• Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
• Highly motivated and self-sufficient, able to work successfully under pressure and in the face of ambiguity
• Passion for excellence
• Fast learner with an entrepreneurial spirit Required Professional Designation/Certification/Experience:
•5+ years of progressive experience in Supply Chain, Procurement and/or Project/Program Management, preferably within the telecommunications industry
•University degree in a related field is required
•MBA is an asset
•Certification in Business Analysis (IIBA endorsed) is an asset
•APICS, CSCP, CPSM or other certifications in Supply Chain would be an asset
•Lean Six Sigma certification or equivalent designation will be considered and asset Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.