Senior Cloud Infrastructure ProfessionalPermanent Full-time Opportunity - Excellent Compensation Location: Calgary or Winnipeg (Remote to start)Start: Immediately!
Join one of Canada's leading tech companies and an Annex client as a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Professional. The ideal candidate will be responsible for product functionality and scaling services or introducing new services; mitigating risks and making sure systems are reliable.
Interested to learn more? Apply today!Required:
- Real-world experience building scalable systems, working with large datasets, and troubleshooting various back-end challenges under pressure.
- Deliver solutions for platform scaling, performance troubleshooting, service failover, and optimization.
- Experience with AWS cloud services and the tools and services available. Cloud networking and Cloud security is beneficial.
- Experience with Docker containers, microservices architecture, AWS Lambda, and Amazon ECS, Amazon EKS and Fargate.
- Experience with System logging and monitoring using tools such as Prometheus, Graphite, EK stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, FluentD, and Kibana), and CloudWatch.
- Familiarity with CI/CD best practices, Terraform, Jenkins CI, Concourse CI;
- AMQ, RabbitMQ, AWS SNS/SQS, Kafka, Pusher or other asynchronous communication systems is an asset.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Deep understanding of Java 8 (Java 11 is beneficial) and peripheral tools.
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program .
Contact Diana Cooper for further information.Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions