We're looking for a Senior Commercial Solutions Consultant to help us demonstrate the value that the Hootsuite ecosystem and social media provides to prospective and current customers. You'll partner with our Account Executives and Customer Success team, and deliver customized product demonstrations & value-based engagements both virtually and in-person, with the goal of helping Hootsuite meet and exceed net new, upsell, and renewal sales targets. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver or Toronto office (post COVID19) or remote within Edmonton or Calgary, you will report to the Senior Manager, Commercial Solutions Consultant. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Value Selling: Partner with our Commercial Sales and Customer Success teams for net new, upsells, and renewals, serving as the go-to technical advisor throughout the sales process
- Discovery: Lead virtual and onsite discovery sessions with customers (up to executive level) to identify their challenges, opportunities, and short-term / long-term business goals
- Solution Recommendation: Prepare recommended solutions based on insights gathered during the discovery phase, linking our product offering with the customer's business goals, and social media maturity level
- Customer-facing Presentations: Present compelling, customized technical demonstrations of Hootsuite and Partner products to decision makers virtually or in-person, with the goal of helping customers visualize our products in action, and understand the value that our solutions will provide
- Product Knowledge: Maintain an in-depth and up-to-date understanding of features and upcoming releases for Hootsuite and Partner products by actively attending product councils and learning sessions
- Commitment to Results: Collaborate closely with Pre-Sales teammates to meet and exceed quarterly regional targets, while being accountable for individual quarterly revenue targets, including net new, upsell, and renewals
- Customer Retention: Facilitate workshops with existing customers, in partnership with Customer Success, to surface the business value of our partnership and to help ensure the security of their investment in Hootsuite's and Partner Solutions
WHO YOU ARE:
- Considerable experience in consulting, digital marketing, or sales OR in direct pre-sales, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields
- Working proficiency in Hootsuite, Salesforce, G Suite Applications, and video conferencing software, or the ability to quickly learn and understand new software
- Clear, concise, and confident presentation skills with an expertise in storytelling
- Ability to take complex technical features and explain them to a non-technical audience
- Proven track record of meeting business objectives or defined targets
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Courage: steps up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said
- Perseverance: pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish-doesn't give up
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Self Development: is personally committed to, and actively works to continuously improve
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to build a better way
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing