Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you looking for a role to utilize your knowledge across the entire spectrum of commodity and treasury consulting? Read below to know more!What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will be executing client service delivery on complex engagements while focusing on client excellence and project profitability. A typical day will include facilitating client meetings, attending workshops, development/delivery of client deliverable and managing your time effectively. To be a trusted advisor for the client, you will need to understand business environment, and risk management approaches. You will be focusing on building and sustaining long term client relationships.
You will be encouraged to present innovative solutions/ideas. About the team
Deloitte's Treasury Advisory team works with CFO's, CIO's, CRO's, Treasurers and others within the treasury organization address key business challenges and enhance all aspects of treasury operations and controls. We differentiate ourselves by combining deep Treasury business experience with exceptional SAP S/4 technical expertise in one team. Our team is comprised of specialists in cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange, financial risk and controls, debt and investments management, policies, governance, and treasury technology. We are recognized in the industry as a leader in both Treasury Risk Management and SAP S/4 Treasury. Enough about us, let's talk about you
To be successful in this role, you will be someone with:
- 2+ years of relevant treasury industry experience within a corporate or consulting environment
- Demonstrated understanding of one or more of the following business areas: Treasury Operations, Cash and Liquidity Management, Banking, Financial Risk Management (Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate, Commodity Risk), Working Capital Management, Treasury Risk Policies and Governance;
- Familiarity with business process analysis, requirements gathering, design and controls;
- Proven and strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present well and good writing skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in SAP Treasury (S/4, ECC) system including cash and liquidity management, payments, bank account reconciliation, transaction management for debt, investments, foreign exchange, etc. bank connectivity and file formats for bank statements and payments, considered an asset.
- Experience with Treasury system implementation projects in the areas of business process design, functional specifications, documentation, testing, etc. considered an asset.
- Authorized to work in Canada and willingness to travel within North America
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production