Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Are you looking for an opportunity to help Canadian corporations drive their sustainability and climate change initiatives forward through innovation and digital strategies? Read more below! What will your typical day look like?
Our established Sustainability practice thrives to grow, innovate, and offer quality and insights to our clients. We are looking for a technically strong, experience and motivated Senior Consultant, who wants to be part of this business that is constantly setting standards.
Senior Consultants within our Sustainability practice are needed to extend our current suite of capabilities. Primarily, Our Senior Consultants work with our leaders to deliver client engagement through managing and executing diverse digital sustainability projects with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams, delivering client and key stakeholder's expectations and building the development and materials for clients and the broader marketplace. About the team
Our Canadian practice brings people together through a truly National presence and has a diverse range of skills and areas of focus. You will work with people who have a broad range of skills and qualifications - accountants, engineers, scientists, management consultants, technology specialists, and industry specialists. The focus of this opportunity is to work on digital sustainability engagements across a broad array of sectors including energy and resources, retail and consumer businesses, financial services, and the public sectors to implement end-to-end sustainability solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• You have an undergraduate degree with outstanding academic qualifications.
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience in technology implementations or technology enablement for sustainability.
• Technical knowledge of the energy & resources industry and past experience in technology and/or digital strategy.
• You are experienced in leading or working within teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and facilitation, managing client expectations, profitability and team leadership.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production