OverviewThis opportunity is in the Finance Transformation - Management Consulting service line within the Advisory Practice.
At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As a professional in our Management Consulting practice, you'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team with diverse skills and backgrounds working together to achieve success. You'll be applying solutions to real life complex problems that our clients are facing and collaborate with them to develop tailored recommendations to meet their needs wherever their organizations may be in the business cycle.
At KPMG, we focus on your development and encourage you to surface your innovative ideas at every stage. We empower you to become a better you, no matter what you do. This role is based out of Calgary. It is expected that the candidate be within a commutable distance of this city or be open to relocate within a reasonable timeframe What you will doManagement Consulting
Management consulting services help transform organizations for success in their back office, this includes: finance functions, human resources, supply chain management, IT strategy, data analysis, operations and more.
As part of the team, you'll assist clients to make better decisions, reduce costs, increase cash flow, build more effective organizations, develop technology strategies, and transform businesses in the face of disruption. Finance Transformation
Core business functions are evolving to exploit new technologies, embrace new operating models and foster new collaborations. As part of the Finance Transformation team, you will help clients with functional transformation that creates a connected business, with accelerated improvement, swifter speed to market and reliable, data-driven decision-making.
You'll be part of a team that assists businesses in strengthening their finance operations by improving transparency, information integrity and governance to help build and maintain stakeholder trust. You'll also support efforts to apply the finance discipline to increase profitability and drive business insights. What you bring to the role
Preferred qualifications to bring to the role
- A completed MBA or bachelor's degree in Business Administration; Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Data Science
- 1-3 years of consulting experience
- Industry experience in back-office, accounting, consulting, finance or data and analytics roles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to clearly identify and define problems and develop creative solutions to meet client needs
- Experience working in a client facing role in a variety of industries and businesses
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate strategic solutions to client stakeholders at director and operational levels
- Passionate about data, analytics, and technology with desire to stay well-versed in technical understanding
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and a team player with a strong work ethic
- Motivated and enthusiastic to collaborate with your team to bring solutions to the client
- Proactive in determining priorities and able to manage multiple and/or competing deadlines
- Ambitious to develop personally and professionally
- Desire and ability to travel based on client and project needs
Keys to your success:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA), is considered an asset
- Experience in systems such as MS Dynamics 365, Oracle ERP, Workday Financials, SAP is considered an asset
- Experience with tools such PowerBI, SQL, Python, R, QlikView or Alteryx is considered an asset
- Technological knowledge, including ERP software such as Workday, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle Cloud, SAP or SAP S/4HANA and Microsoft Dynamics AX or D365 is considered an asset
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.