At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
As a professional in our Management Consulting practice, you'll be part of a multi-disciplinary team (Process, Technology, Information) with diverse skills and backgrounds working together to achieve success. You'll be applying business or technology solutions to complex real-life problems that our clients are facing and collaborate with them to develop tailored recommendations to meet their needs wherever their organizations may be in the business cycle.
The Information Management and Data Analytics team helps organizations, in both private and public sectors, leverage their data and information for competitive advantages by developing or optimizing their data governance and management practices, helping them implement data quality management programs and processes or helping them transform their organization to fully capitalize on the benefits of new technologies.
We help our clients navigate the scale of change needed to stay ahead and innovate along the way. If you have consulting experience, value a performance culture, thrive in a fast-paced and results oriented environment, and have delivered client experience design or digital strategy engagements, then we would love to hear from you! What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Solving complex client problems with targeted information gathering and analysis, critical thinking and hypothesis testing, process and data flow mapping, business cases, cost/benefit analyses, and strategy and roadmap development
- Collecting and analyzing business data, identifying, and framing critical strategic choices, and supporting processes for change and implementation
- Leveraging our analytic tools and technologies to generate innovative business insights and strategies that support automation
- Summarizing and distilling analytic results to team members and client experts convincingly
- Delivering projects in a multi-disciplinary team environment through planning and executing on key research, business analysis, process redesign, leading practice assessments, business case development, strategy and roadmap development, stakeholder engagement, ideation, and digital transformation implementation
- Communicating (written and verbal) findings, recommendations, and other deliverables - including technical and business communications - across all client levels through the preparation of reports, presentations, analyses, and other deliverables
- Fostering client relationships by understanding their problems and addressing questions from front-line employees to executive leadership, communicating effectively
- Empathizing with our client stakeholders and rapidly becoming knowledgeable on the business and community issues that drive their needs
- Establishing a resilient future sales pipeline by building knowledge of our brand offerings with current and future clients
- Championing your own growth trajectory and learning interests to deepen your understanding of relevant trends, technology stacks and innovation strategies
- Supporting sales generation by leading or contributing to sales materials including RFP responses, and pitchbooks, and supporting the budgeting of new projects to ensure profitability for the firm
- Working on a wide variety of projects for clients in a variety of industries with varying scope and complexity at the same time
Keys to your success
- 3-7 years of post-graduation experience in technology consulting, digital transformation strategy, system implementation, information management, data analytics, or other quantitative fields
- University or College Degree in a related discipline. This may include an undergraduate or graduate degree in Management/Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management
- Proven experience and demonstrated results in business strategy development, policy review and evaluation, stakeholder engagement and consultation, business cases and feasibility studies, process design and business modelling or customer experience and marketing is required
- You are unafraid to ask the good questions in pursuit of solutions. You want to learn and know and understand for the benefit of your team, projects, and clients.
- Demonstrated time and project management skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and requests under tight timelines
- Demonstrated individual responsibilities and success in critical projects with internal or client exposure to top levels of the organization (C-suite sponsored projects, investor initiatives, etc.)
- Experience working in a client facing role in a variety of industries and businesses; experience with Agile methodologies or user-centric design is an asset
- Experience conducting structured qualitative analyses, building frameworks, clarifying ambiguity and solving problems
- Proven track record to deliver in independent workstreams and as part of a larger team
- Experience in exploring and recommending ways to improve, enhance, and modernize existing solutions, systems, and processes and contributing to a culture of innovation by challenging the status quo
- Willingness to inspire and be inspired by your team members and contribute to a collaborative and inclusive team environment
- Experience with analytical tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, R, Python, SQL, Alteryx, and RPA tools would be an asset.
- Experience with building and auditing detailed multi-statement financial models would be an asset
- Experience with statistical methods in a business context, such as forecasting and root cause analysis is an asset
- Knowledge of governance and data management standards, such as DAMA-DMBOK, CMMI and DCAM is an asset
- Industry-recognized designations/certifications would be an asset, including PMP, TOGAF, ITIL, Azure Cloud Solution Architecture, ISSP, CISM, CRISC and CISA
- Experience with AI such as machine learning techniques and modeling would be an asset
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .