Permanent Reference code
:110237 Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
As a Senior Consultant/ Manager focused on SAP SAC Planning, you will be responsible for leading the delivery of complex SAP SAC planning engagements focused on transformations. You will lead and support SAP SAC planning pursuits and practice development initiatives, manage, develop and coach team members and promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte.
In addition, you will develop external eminence for Deloitte, and pursue new business development opportunities.
Finally, you will build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level and act as a trusted business advisor to large public and private sector organizations. About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers. Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte's SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses. Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Extensive background in designing planning, budgeting & forecasting solutions for process optimization & automation
- Good functional knowledge of planning, budgeting and forecasting processes across industries
- Vast experience (at-least 2 full life cycle implementations) implementing SAP BPC Planning and SAP Analytics Cloud - Planning solutions
- Good understanding of architecture of SAC-Planning and integration with SAP BW/4HANA and S/4HANA
- Experience in leading requirement gathering workshops and preparing fit-gap documents
- Exposure to planning scenarios such as Revenue, OPEX, CAPEX and Headcount
- Proficient in creating blueprint design documents for planning, budgeting and forecasting and solution design
- Ability to lead testing cycles independently and handle client communications
- Vast hands-on experience in configuring calculations in SAC and doing debug for performance optimization
- Excellent working knowledge of Business process flows and workflow capabilities in SAC
- Excellent technical skills in creating input enabled stories & reports in SAC
- Hands-on experience with Visual Basic Macros
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with a desire to continuous learn and share knowledge
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Developer, ERP, Analytics, Equity, Technology, Management, Finance
Management and Executive