You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
KPMG's Technology Consulting Advisory Practice aims to deliver benefits to businesses using a broad range of technologies. We assist clients develop high performing IT functions, leverage their IT infrastructure to optimize operational and organizational goals. Through collaboration with clients we identify and assist in the development of their Information Management, IT and Digital strategy. Our commitment is to ensure our clients become a better and more secure digital enterprise.
Our Workday practice is seeking dynamic people to join our payroll team. We are looking for talented professionals like you, with a proven record for motivating teams and delivering exceptional client service. What you will do
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of complex HR technology and implementation concepts
- Work with a wide range of clients to implement Workday Payroll and lead client project teams to deliver successful engagements
- Deliver and manage project to budget
- Provide quality service and model excellent client service by establishing goals and implementation plans to achieve high quality deliverables within expected timeframes
- Monitor progress, manage risk and confirm key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Work across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure, etc. to transfer knowledge and resolve problems
- Prepare reports and/or presentations to keep KPMG, client leaders and/or relevant stakeholders apprised of the overall project status
- Focus on deliverables and client business priorities
- Develop people - Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/training
- Foster an innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate high levels of technical and professional knowledge and quickly assimilate new knowledge.
- Keep up to date with current developments and trends in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Develop long-term client relationships and networks
- Provide production cutover/transition support and production support assistance
- Become an expert in Workday payroll and contribute to share your product knowledge, skills, and learnings with others within the IT Advisory and Management Consulting Practices
- Canadian travel and the occasional international travel may be required (post Covid)
#LI-Hybrid What you bring to the role
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- At least 3-5 years of implementation experience focused enterprise payroll solutions with at least one full life cycle implementation (Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, Ceridian, ADP or other similar software)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to clearly identify and articulate the problem and develop solutions to address client requirements
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working directly with clients (both functional land technical stakeholders)
- Workday payroll certification (definite asset)
Keys to your success:
- Able to thrive in a fast paced and results focused environment
- Work well with others, in a team environment
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.