Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
You love to wrestle down data puzzles, you embrace the potential that data represents, you aspire to solve data problems no one else can, and above all, you want to use data to make impacts that matter - if that is you, then Omnia AI is where you want to be.What will your typical day look like?
As a MDM Specialist
on our Data & Analytics Modernization team
within the Omnia AI practice, you are passionate about data and technology solutions, are driven to learn about them and keep up with market evolution. You will play an active role throughout the entire engagement cycle, specializing in data management solutions including big data, data integration, data conversion, master data/reference data management, data governance, data quality and business analytics. You are enthusiastic about all things data, have strong problem-solving and analytical skills, are tech savvy and have a solid understanding of software development.
In this role, you will:
About the team
- Actively participate, define and implement multi-domain (i.e. customer, supplier, equipment, product, parts, materials, locations, etc) Master Data Management solutions as well as data conversion approaches to enable ERP and Asset Management modernization
- Define and implement Data Governance frameworks, spanning metadata management, data quality management, reference data management, data management policies and operating models
- Manage the translation of business rules and requirements into data objects, produce associated data models, conduct source to target mappings and write abstracted, reusable code components accordingly
- Plan/schedule tasks, lead development teams, estimate effort, and mentor junior colleagues
- Actively participate in technical meetings with client stakeholders, and advise client with technical option analyses based on leading practices
, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence (AI) practice is comprised of a collaborative team of experts who use their hands-on experience with cutting-edge information assets to facilitate successful AI transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our Data & Analytics Modernization team
helps clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premise - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- 3+ years' experience in implementing multi-domain Master Data Management and Data Governance solutions, integrated into operational applications using Informatica MDM, SAP MDG, Collibra DGC and/or similar technologies.
- 3+ years' experience in enterprise solution deployments, conversions, and modernizations particularly in areas of ERP and Asset Management systems such as SAP S/4, Maximo, and Meridium
- 3+ years' experience with analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of data services in environments using SAP/HANA, SAP Data Services, Informatica, Talend, and/or other comparable technologies
- Ability to triage and analyse complex SQL queries and having good knowledge of DBMS concepts
- Experience in integrating MDM with real time applications
- Good to have knowledge of at least one ETL tool (Informatica Powercenter,SAP BODS or similar technology)
- Ability to simplify complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand non-technical language in order to facilitate, communicate and interact with executives and business stakeholders, working with Agile development methods in data-oriented projects
- Completed Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in quantitative areas such as Computer Science, Information Management, Big Data & Analytics, or related field; Additional certifications in SAP, Informatica, AWS, Azure and/or GCP as value-add.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production