Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Are you looking for a role to utilize your knowledge across the entire spectrum of commodity and treasury consulting? Read below to know more!What will your typical day look like?
Due to significant growth, we are looking for experienced Senior Consultant with expertise in SAP S/4 Treasury, to join our Canadian team.
In this role, you will be leading/supporting SAP S/4 Hana projects focused on Treasury business processes and functionality. A typical day will include working with our clients in implementing SAP S/4 Treasury in large corporate or government organizations, ensuring the solution meets business requirements and deadlines. You will play a key role in client communication, requirements and business processes, design and configuration, testing and go-live readiness and support. You will also coach junior colleagues, including offshore resources, fostering collaboration within Deloitte's Global SAP Treasury team. About the team
Deloitte's Treasury Advisory team works with CFO's, CIO's, CRO's, Treasurers and others within the treasury organization address key business challenges and enhance all aspects of treasury operations and controls. We differentiate ourselves by combining deep Treasury business experience with exceptional SAP S/4 technical expertise in one team. Our team is comprised of specialists in cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange, financial risk and controls, debt and investments management, policies, governance, and treasury technology. We are recognized in the industry as a leader in both Treasury Risk Management and SAP S/4 Treasury. Enough about us, let's talk about you
To be successful in this role, you will be someone with:
- 3+ years of consulting or corporate treasury experience with focus on technology implementation projects.
- 3+ years of SAP Treasury, SAP Finance (FI) or SAP Finance Supply Chain Management (FSCM) experience preferably through multiple implementations with at-least 1+ full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle
- SAP certifications in Treasury or Finance are considered an asset
- Hands-on experience with any of SAP Treasury core components (e.g. Cash Management, Transaction Manager, In-House Cash, Risk Analyzers, Liquidity Planner, Hedge Management and Accounting, SWIFT integration, Bank Communication Management, integration with Financial Accounting and other applications
- Experience, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines
- Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
- Strong understanding of Treasury business process and controls. Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
- Authorized to work in Canada and willingness to travel within North America
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production