Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problemsAre you someone who enjoys critical and strategic thinking? If yes, this role is for you!What will your typical day look like?
Senior Consultants within our Strategy and Business Design are needed to extend our strategy and transformation capabilities. Primarily, the role is focused on serving large energy & resources clients in Canada. Specifically, our Senior Consultants w ork with managers to set and drive problem solving approach for all client engagements for which they are involved. They take a leading role in the overall delivery of project deliverables and provide support and mentorship to junior practitioners. They also offer expertise in areas of specialization. Senior Consultants are instrumental to the growth and contribute to the development of the practice. They also support and lead internal leadership roles focused on practice development (e.g., campus recruiting, thought leadership/IP development). About the team
Strategy and Business Design (or previously known as Monitor Deloitte) team brings deep expertise across a diversity of industries and content areas to help clients address top management issues involving corporate / business unit strategy, customer strategy, innovation, and business transformation in the form of process redesign, cost optimization programs, and implementation of strategic initiatives. Across all of these areas, we help organizations with change management and build leadership competencies within our clients. Within Calgary, our team places specific emphasis on advising energy & resources clients, and works closely with senior client executives to help them transform their organizations in the face of ongoing regulatory, market, and competitive shifts. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A strong academic record with MBA or comparable graduate degree preferred.
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in consulting or internal strategy/transformation role within an energy & resources company.
- Strong quantitative aptitude (e.g., financial analysis, business-casing, ability to work with data sets).
- Technical knowledge of the energy & resources industry and past experience in technology and/or digital strategy.
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, managing client expectations, project delivery and team leadership.
- Experience within transformational projects/initiatives with a n entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production