Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Toronto; Vancouver
Consulting in one word? Multifaceted. The different layers of challenging work, diverse workplaces and
opportunities for growth means no two days are ever the same. As a leader of this collaborative team,
you can develop your skills, challenge your entrepreneurial spirit and push your career to the next level.
Deloitte's Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations Consulting practice is a leader in the Canadian
market. We work hand-in-hand with our clients from across virtually every industry to improve business
performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage. Our clients include Canadian
and international organizations of all sizes. If you're eager to tackle complex programs, to learn from
some of the biggest leaders in the industry, and to offer clarity in an ever-changing world, Consulting
may be right for you. Get inspired by the talented people around you and let your story unfold at
Deloitte. Broaden your skills. Broaden your reach. Broaden your career. It's all possible at Deloitte.
We are growing and have new opportunities for talented professionals to join our successful and
As a Supply Chain Planning Consultant or Senior Consultant in the Supply Chain &
Manufacturing Operations Practice, you will actively prioritize and manage the following key activities
and responsibilities. Your role as a senior staff member at Deloitte:
•Identify and embrace our purpose and values,and put them into practice when executing daily tasks/activities
•Enhance personal development skills by actively seeking opportunities for growth, sharing knowledge and experiences with others, and acting as a strong brand ambassador for the firm
•Seek challenging opportunities across businesses and borders and take accountability for personal and team results
•Build relationships and communicate effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
•Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, align your work to objectives, and set personal priorities
Responsibilites & Qualifications Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will vary by level (Consultant or Senior Consultant):
• Participate in best-in-class Supply Chain Planning strategy projects, operations assessments,
• Be part of, or lead collaborative engagement teams through the development and implementation
of Supply Chain Planning strategies and solutions
• Develop innovative recommendations to address client issues based on an understanding of the
client business and industry
• Identify opportunities, author client deliverables and present findings at the senior client level
• Work collaboratively with client personnel, leveraging their resources and knowledge to achieve
project goals and complete deliverables on-time
• Build strong relationships with client counterparts and key stakeholders
• Provide clear and concise status updates and assist the leadership team with managing project
• Develop proposals to assist clients in improving their supply chain performance
• Continuously improve professional skills through a variety of Deloitte and external training
• Participate in firm recruiting events to help the practice attract highly talented team members Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years of Supply Chain Planning related work experience. Experience required will depend
on entry level (Consultant or Senior Consultant).
• Project-based experience is an asset
• Previous consulting experience, as an internal or external consultant, is preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in key Supply Chain Planning focus areas such as:
◦ Integrated Business Planning
◦ Strategic Network Planning
◦ Demand / Supply / Inventory Planning
◦ Forecasting & Replenishment
◦ Finite Scheduling
• Experience with leading Supply Chain panning applications and technology is an asset
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
• Someone who thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment
• Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines and constantly
changing client needs and conditions
• Undergraduate studies in Business/Engineering/Mathematics/Computer Science advantageous
• Graduate studies in Business or Supply Chain related specializations advantageous
• Extensive travel within Canada and internationally may be requiredWhy Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production