Permanent Reference code
:124702 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Provide financial leadership for the Global Contact Center team including forecasting, planning, workforce models, geographic expansion efforts, and pricing proposals
- Collaborate with Global Finance teams on all joint deliverables and consolidation of business unit results
- Oversee financial drivers of headcount planning, scenario modeling, and ongoing reporting requirements to ensure projections are financially aligned with operational expectations
- Prepare monthly financial reporting, conduct supporting analysis and present financial results to internal clients and leadership teams
- Develop processes for monitoring financial timelines and coordination of multiple project deliverables with stakeholders in CoRe, Contact Center, and Global Finance
- Thrive in a faced paced, matrixed environment with competing priorities, stringent deadlines, and evolving business requirements
- Supervise and lead the financial support team for the Global Contact Center including setting prioritization, development of internal processes, and enhancing team capabilities
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Finance provides the most cutting-edge and insightful research and analysis of the financial health of the entire Deloitte organization around the world. We advise, guide, and monitor global initiatives in five major areas: tax, member-firm reporting, finance and accounting, strategic projects, and financial analysis.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a financial planning, reporting and analysis, with advanced skills in strategic thinking, leadership, complex problem solving
- Understands financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators)
- International experience preferred, either working with or for an organization that had multinational operations
- Ability to work and manage projects both independently and with a larger team to achieve goals Work you'll do
- Effectively present ideas in a logical and articulate manner that can influence leadership teams and drive meaningful solutions
- Experience working with financial systems and ability to leverage technology to achieve greater working efficiencies
- Drive quality and accountability of results from initial input collection to final outcomes
- Proven ability to build strong relationships, establish trust, identify needs, customize solutions and motivate teams to drive operational and strategic priorities
- Results-oriented with strong interpersonal/teaming skills and the ability to work effectively with and influence senior executives and business leaders
- Experienced in financial systems (SAP, Anaplan)
- Superior PowerPoint and Excel skills
The salary range for this position is $104,000 - $215,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Financial, Accounting, Equity, ERP, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive