Requisition ID: []
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. What your role will be...
Senior Financial Advisor
*The successful candidate must be available for training and final placement within branch locations across the Alberta North District, and may therefore require candidates to relocate. Branch locations include: Athabasca, Barrhead, Cold Lake, Fort McMurray, Grande Prairie, Lac La Biche, Lloydminster, Peace River, Slave Lake, Thorhild, Valleyview, Vermilion, Westlock, Whitecourt and Yellowknife. A multinational winning team...
Scotiabank is Canada's international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and parts of Asia. We are dedicated to helping our 21 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, corporate and investment banking. What you'll be doing...
What you've learned...
- Our Advisors are customer-centric and able to connect with people in a relatable way. As an essential member of the Canadian Banking Branch network, the focus is to provide exceptional service throughout the customer's journey by:
- Taking a proactive approach to discovering our customer needs, listening to understand what they are asking for
- Educating our customers, providing relevant insights and expert advice
- Building customer's comprehensive plans using a holistic approach to help them achieve their goals
- Nurturing strong, long-standing relationships
- Developing, retaining and growing the branch business by delivering against individuals and team sales goals that support a positive customer experience
What we're offering...
- How to build strong customer relationships
- Develop personalized financial strategies including day-to-day banking, investments and borrowing solutions
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets in a fast paced environment that align to a customer's stated goals
- Obtained required Mutual Funds accreditation
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professionally development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities- for you and our customers.
*The successful candiate must be available for training and final placement within Branch Locations across the Alberta Central District, and may therefore require candidates to relocate. Branch locations include: Camrose, Drayton Valley, Drumheller, Edson, Red Deer, Hinton, Innisfail, Lacombe, Olds, Rocky Mountain House, Stettler, Sylvan Lake and Wetaskiwin, AB
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Athabasca || Canada : Alberta : Barrhead || Canada : Alberta : Cold Lake || Canada : Alberta : Fort McMurray || Canada : Alberta : Grande Prairie || Canada : Alberta : Lac La Biche || Canada : Alberta : Lloydminster || Canada : Alberta : Peace River || Canada : Alberta : Slave Lake || Canada : Alberta : Thorhild || Canada : Alberta : Valley view || Canada : Alberta : Vermilion || Canada : Alberta : Whitecourt || Canada : Alberta : westlock || Canada : Northwest Territories : Yellowknife
As Canada's International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible. Job Segment:
Financial, Bank, Banking, Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Finance